Colors shown may vary from display to display. Colors marked with an * are special order and cannot be purchased online. Actual fabric color may vary slightly due to differences in dye lots. Call 800-211-8217 if you would like to receive an actual color swatch or have a question about a color.
The heart of the Versatop™ Pipe & Drape 2.0® system is the unique “ball and socket” design. Versatop™ telescoping drape support rods with uniquely engineered Ball Cap™ allows users to connect the system components quickly and safely. With no hooks or sharp edges, the top load connection equates to time savings with less damage during set up and tear down. Even under the most rigorous conditions, Ball Cap™ ends keep performing year after year.
- All rounded ends to help prevent snags while threading the drape
- Engineered Ball Cap™ design provides the best articulation and angles of any available product
- Rugged spring button stops for quick length selection
- Low profile solid steel thru-rivets at Ball Caps™ are standard
- Limited lifetime warranty*
- Fitted with Versatop 2.0® Ball Caps™
Made in the USA. Versatop™ - U.S. Patent No. 9,211,027, Canadian Patent no. 2,801,766 - other patents pending. Versatop™, Pipe & Drape 2.0®, Pipe & Base 2.0®, 2.0® and the Crown Logo are trademarks and property of Versatop Support Systems, LLC - used with permission