Colors shown may vary from display to display. Colors marked with an * are special order and cannot be purchased online. Actual fabric color may vary slightly due to differences in dye lots. Call 800-211-8217 if you would like to receive an actual color swatch or have a question about a color.
Heavier weight polyester IFR velour with a dense, longer pile height, a rich luster, and a matte finish. Charimsa is quite durable, highly versatile, and made to provide excellent sound and light absorption.
- Fabric Width: 54 in
- Fabric Weight: 24-25 oz per linear yard
- Flame Retardancy: Inherently Flame Retardant (IFR)
- Fiber Content: 100% Polyester
- Available cut or in full rolls (approx. 90 yds)
Charisma meets the minimum requirements of flame resistance established by these tests:
- NFPA 701 – Small Scale
- NFPA 701 – Test Method#1
- California Title 19
- NFPA 260A/UFAC Class 1
- CAN/ULS-S109- 03 Canadian flame test for fabrics
- British 5867: Part 2:1980
- State of California – F-59901
Acoustical Noise Reduction/Sound Absorption
- Noise Reduction Coefficient: 0.90
- Sound Absorption Average: 0.90
Priced by the yard. Call for pricing on full rolls.
Note: While most colors are readily available, some colors may require an additional 4 weeks lead time.