Free Shipping Over $500
Free Shipping on eligible items for orders totaling $500 or more (tax not included). Restrictions apply. Details are below.
Orders qualifying for free shipping will be shipped by the carrier of our choice and delivery will occur within 2 full weeks from the following business day after your order was placed (pending any unforeseen delays resulting from issues with carrier). If you require your order to arrive by a specific date, please choose UPS or Freight during checkout, or contact us for advice on the best shipping method.
Carrier and method chosen may be freight. If freight is the best option, free shipping will not include any additional services such as Lift Gate, Delivery Appointment, or Inside Delivery. Please contact us for pricing on any additional freight services.
- Offer valid for single orders and shipment to a single delivery address in the contiguous United States. Free Shipping is not available for international orders.
- Sales tax does not count toward the $500.00 subtotal.
- Offer excludes any item exceeding 8 feet long (for example, 10 Foot Fixed Uprights, 9-16' Adjustable Uprights, 10-18' Adjustable Uprights, and 12-20' Adjustable Uprights), Storage Carts, any item which incurs mandatory freight charges and any special sale item that is noted in the product description as being ineligible for this promotion. If you have any of those items in your shopping cart, only the shipping cost for that item (or items) will have a shipping rate calculated. Any other item(s) in your shopping cart which are eligible for free shipping will not increase the shipping price.
- Offer applies only to orders placed during this promotion. It does not apply to previous orders or any order placed after the end of the promotion.
- This promotion may end at any time without advanced notice.
2 weeks for delivery begins from the following business day after your order was placed, and does not include delivery on a weekend or carrier holiday.
Weekend example: if you place your order on a Saturday or Sunday, your order may not be delivered on a Saturday or Sunday that is 2 weeks from that date -- it would potentially be delivered on the Monday after 2 weeks (and only if that Monday is not a carrier holiday; see below).
Holiday example: if you place your order during the work week (Monday - Friday), but 2 weeks from the following business day of your order date falls on a carrier holiday in which they are not delivering packages (such as Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Years Day, etc.), then your order may be delivered on the next business day when the carrier resumes delivery operations, and that could result in delivery slightly past 2 weeks. If your 2 week delivery window includes multiple carrier holidays in that time frame (such as Christmas Day and New Years Day), then you would not include any of those days for either transit or delivery, and as a result, delivery could end up being a couple of business days beyond 2 weeks from your order date.