Colors shown may vary from display to display. Colors marked with an * are special order and cannot be purchased online. Actual fabric color may vary slightly due to differences in dye lots. Call 800-211-8217 if you would like to receive an actual color swatch.
Tightly woven, white Trevira® polyester fabric is used for covering scenery and as bounce drops for lighting. It can be sewn into a cyclorama or mounted to a frame. Same appearance as cotton muslin but less stiff so it's great for high humidity conditions. Inherently flame retardant (IFR).
- Fabric Width: From 160"-396" (choose below)
- Fabric Weight: Varies according to width
- Flame Retardant: Inherently Flame Retardant (IFR)
- Fiber Content: 100% polyester
- Available cut or in bales
Priced by the yard. Call for pricing on bales.