Note: Despite confusing information elsewhere online, we still have a large inventory of 12 oz "Antron" Fleece.
PUPPET MAKER'S CHOICE
"Antron" fleece is mostly used for puppet building and costume making. Also known as "nylon fleece, puppet fleece" or "Muppet fleece," this is the same fleece used by The Jim Henson Company, and professional puppet makers worldwide. "Antron" fleece is an invaluable material for any puppet builder due to its inherent, unique qualities. Unlike polyester fleece, "Antron" Fleece has a fuzzy pile, good stretch, excellent seam hiding capabilities, a touch of sheen, and is easy to dye consistently – it's why professional puppet builders and costume makers continue to rely on our nylon puppet fleece for their builds.
- Fabric Width: 56 in
- Fabric Weight: 12 oz per linear yard
- Flame Retardant: Non Flame Retardant (NFR)
- Fiber Content: "Antron" Nylon Proprietary Blend
- Style: 5675 (Style 5675 has more sheen and is slightly lighter in weight than style 1977. You might choose style 5675 if you have developed custom color formulas for dyeing Antron Fleece in the past. If you are new to working with "Antron" Fleece, either style will work great!)
- Available cut or in full rolls (40-55 yds)
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: To place an order outside of the United States or Canada please call us at 800-211-8217 or send an inquiry to email@example.com.