Colors shown may vary from display to display. Colors marked with an * are special order and cannot be purchased online. Actual fabric color may vary slightly due to differences in dye lots. Call 800-211-8217 if you would like to receive an actual color swatch or have a question about a color.
Note: Despite confusing information elsewhere online, we still have a large inventory of what many refer to as 12 oz "Antron" Fleece.
FREE SHIPPING in the United States!
PUPPET MAKER'S CHOICE
Nylon puppet fleece commonly used for puppet building and costume making. Known throughout the puppet building community as "Antron Fleece, puppet fleece" or "Muppet fleece," this is the same nylon fleece used by The Jim Henson Company, and professional puppet makers worldwide. Nylon puppet fleece is an invaluable material for any puppet builder due to its inherent, unique qualities. Unlike polyester fleece, nylon puppet fleece has a fuzzy pile, good stretch, excellent seam hiding capabilities, and is easy to dye consistently – it's why professional puppet builders and costume makers continue to rely on our nylon puppet fleece for their builds. Learn how to dye nylon puppet fleece here.
- Fabric Width: 56 in
- Fabric Weight: 12 oz per linear yard
- Flame Retardant: Non Flame Retardant (NFR)
- Fiber Content: Nylon Proprietary Blend
- 12 oz nylon puppet fleece has more sheen and is slightly lighter in weight than Nylafleece™. You might choose 12 oz nylon puppet fleece if you have developed custom color formulas for dyeing "Antron Fleece" in the past. If you are new to working with 12 oz nylon puppet fleece or Nylafleece™, either style will work great!
- Available cut or in full rolls (40-55 yds)
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: To place an order outside of the United States or Canada please call us at 800-211-8217 or send an inquiry to email@example.com.