Colors shown may vary from display to display. Colors marked with an * are special order and cannot be purchased online. Actual fabric color may vary slightly due to differences in dye lots. Call 800-211-8217 if you would like to receive an actual color swatch or have a question about a color.
- Rotodraper® pivot devices are used for changing the position of curtains on tormentors, side legs, backdrops and cycloramas. The effect is easily accomplished either by turning the curtain itself or by fastening a towline to the curtain pipe and pulling the tow line until the curtain is in the desired position. The pivot device is unique because no implement is required to secure the curtain to its proper position. The Rotodraper® is simply installed and easily manipulated to any angle desired including a full 360° turn.
- Brackets formed of 11 gauge steel.
- Supports 75 lbs. maximum weight.
- Two Pipe Clamps supplied (clamps for 1" Schedhule 40 pipe are standard).
- Two No. 400-C Clamps provided for connecting towlines to the curtain pipe.
- Note: Pipe to support the curtain is NOT included with any Rotodraper® and must be purchased seperately.
- The Model 28 can be used with Model 2800 track.
- Model 28-A includes an index plate and spring-loaded roller latch which secures the device at 15 degree intervals which helps prevent accidental rotation.
- Weight: 1 - 4 1/2 lbs.
- Size: 13" long x 2-1/4" wide x 9-3/8" high