Colors shown may vary from display to display. Colors marked with an * are special order and cannot be purchased online. Actual fabric color may vary slightly due to differences in dye lots. Call 800-211-8217 if you would like to receive an actual color swatch or have a question about a color.
- For use with ADC Rig-I-Flex® 140 Series Track
- Spindles and Idlers are used to guide operating cords/cables around ADC 1400 track curves. ADC 1459 Idlers are used only on the half of the track system that includes a Dead-End pulley.
- Constructed of plated or powder coated formed steel with steel tube equipped with 2 ball-bearings for guiding operating cord/cable.
- Minimum pocket width to accommodate spindles and idlers: Approximately 8"
- Not included with CWANA systems.
- Weight: 1 - 12 oz.
- Note: If 1459 is unavailable, 319 may be shipped instead.