Colors shown may vary from display to display. Colors marked with an * are special order and cannot be purchased online. Actual fabric color may vary slightly due to differences in dye lots. Call 800-211-8217 if you would like to receive an actual color swatch or have a question about a color.
- For use with ADC Rig-I-Flex® 140 Series Track
- Lap clamps provide and maintain proper track separation at the center overlap of bi-parting track systems so that the master carriers can operate properly in the overlap.
- Lap clamp is constructed of plated or powder coated formed steel and are provided with all assembly hardware.
- ADC 1407 clamps are used only with suspended track systems where the tracks are NOT curved through the overlap. If there are curves, ADC 1407-A must be used.
- Width: Approximately 4" wide x 1-1/2" long x 3/8" deep.
- Weight: 1 - 7 oz.
- Priced individually. 2 required.
- Note: If 1407 is unavailable, 305 may be shipped instead.