Colors shown may vary from display to display. Colors marked with an * are special order and cannot be purchased online. Actual fabric color may vary slightly due to differences in dye lots. Call 800-211-8217 if you would like to receive an actual color swatch or have a question about a color.
- Powder-coated connector for pipe grids
- Allows pipe to be added or removed in place without sliding them from the ends
- Designed for 1.5" pipe
- Provides rigid, low-profile connections for assembling pipe grids of 1-1/2″ (38.1 mm) schedule 40 pipe
- Half of the assembly can also be used to secure a 1-1/2″ (38.1 mm) schedule 40 pipe to any flat surface
- Includes black, powder coated 1/8″ (3.18 mm) steel plates with 3/8″ (9.53 mm) black Grade 5 bolts and nuts
- WLL*: 1500 lbs (680.4 kg)
- Weight: 2lbs
*WLL is maximum load that can be applied to the cross grid connector which is in "like new" condition and has been properly installed, maintained, and operated.