Colors shown may vary from display to display. Colors marked with an * are special order and cannot be purchased online. Actual fabric color may vary slightly due to differences in dye lots. Call 800-211-8217 if you would like to receive an actual color swatch or have a question about a color.
- ADC Rotodraper® pivot devices are used for changing the position of curtains on tormentors, side legs, backdrops and cycloramas. The effect is easily accomplished either by turning the curtain itself or by fastening a towline to the curtain pipe and pulling the tow line until the curtain is in the desired position. The pivot device is unique because no implement is required to secure the curtain to its proper position. The Rotodraper® is simply installed and easily manipulated to any angle desired including a full 360° turn.
- ADC Rotodraper® 6 mounts in a fixed position on an existing pipe batten. Drapery hangs from pipe mounted to Rotodraper® (pipe not included).
- Includes two C-Clamps (No. 400 furnished with each Rotodraper®) for fitting to each end of the pipe attached to the Rotodraper®. For use with towlines.
- Tension spring composed of 1-3/32" O.D. heavy-duty compression spring. Provides necessary friction to secure Rotodraper® in position.
- Pipe clamps included with each Rotodraper® accommodate 1" pipe. Other diameters available. Contact us for more info.
- ADC Rotodraper® 6A includes an index plate and spring-loaded roller latch which secures the device at 15 degree intervals and helps to prevent accidental rotation.
- Size: 13" long x 2-1/4" wide x 9-3/8" high
- Supports up to 100 lbs.